Orahovica city in Croatia, the Virovitica-Podravina county. Situated at the foot Krndija and Papuk. Its geographical position, cultural and historical heritage and preserved nature, and the temperate climate is perfect for tourism. Situated on the road (M3) Varaždin-Koprivnica-Osijek-Našice. River runs through town Vučica.
Orahovačko ljeto (spring) - traditional cultural events and the opening of the tourist season in Orahovica. During the spring Orahovica Orahovica held a variety of theatrical performances, expositions, sports events, review of CAS's, rock concerts and more. The central event - Flower Parade is held the first Sunday in 6 month.
Monuments of history and culture
• Ruzica city - a fortified town, first mentioned as a royal estate 1357th year. Until the Turkish invasion has been changed many times the owners and the 1687th was occupied by the Turks. The fort, which is simultaneously a city, palace and fortress for centuries has been rebuilt, and had more towers, towers and bastions, partially refined artistic elements of the old architecture.
• Complex of St. Nicholas over the place Duzluk
• Orahovičko lake - located in the mountains pondožju Papuk, Ruzica near the city. The main and most visited destinations Orahovice during summer days.
• Restored mill in the city center (the park)
• Locomotive "Ciro", which once passed through town Orahovica. Now restored, maintained and exposed to tourists.
• Old City - less known fort similar Ružica old city
Tourist destination - Croatia - Destinations Podravina