Town Nova Gradiska
Town Nova Gradiska is located in the southwestern part of the eastern Croatian. The town was founded 1748 years during the Military Border, and the name of Nova Gradiska wears 1750th year. The town was first conceived in function of the fortress, but developed as a trade and craft center in this part of Slavonia.
Gradiska has all the conditions for tourism development due to their housing and natural beauty. Nova Gradiska town was founded in 1748th year. Originated and grew under the patronage of the Military Frontier. Already 1754th The start of the first masonry building construction - the Church of St.Theresa, who by their significant architectural features belonging to the sacred monuments of the late Baroque architecture in Slavonia. The old urban core are: church.
Theresa, the old court and jail from the 18th century, the parish church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary with the beginning of the 19th century.