On line servisi CroMaps
Terms and conditions
Conditions of use of on line reservation service and purchase of products
1) Internet is an international network, not directly controlled by CroMaps navigator (hereinafter: CroMaps). Thus CroMaps cannot guarantee that on line service will be available always and at any moment. CroMaps is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of Internet service as a medium of trade. CroMaps has made efforts with the aim of ensuring safe connection between the buyer of products and services offered at this portal, and CroMaps, so when the buyer is required to enter data regarding credit card details, the connection is secured by SSL protocol. Every user of the portal uses the service at his own risk.
2) All the data on CroMaps portal are subject to change by CroMaps without previous notice. Every buyer of products and services offered on this portal, will have to confirm being familiar with the terms and conditions of contracting before actual contracting, that is, before products and services offered on this portal are bought. Every buyer of the products and services will receive user's name and password, to be recognized by the system. He will have to confirm being familiar with the terms and conditions of contracting, each time when there is a change in any part of terms and conditions that were valid at the time of his previously made purchase
3) In case there is a change in buyer's data, which might be relevant to making contact between CroMaps and the buyer, or which might affect correct and timely use of the purchased products and services, the buyer is obliged to notify CroMaps of the change as soonest as possible, and to suffer all the consequences that might result from the fact that CroMaps has wrong data.
4) Every user of this portal understands and agrees that CroMaps reserves the right to limit or deny the access to its services, at any time and without previous notice, provided that there is unauthorized use, and that CroMaps is not responsible towards the user of service for any possible damage from forced service denial. CroMaps is entitled to claim compensation from the service user for costs originating from unauthorized use of CroMaps service.
5) Every user of this portal agrees to use the portal in accordance with legal regulations of the Republic of Croatia, and corresponding international regulations, to a reasonable extent and in good faith. The portal user must not use the portal to publish or pass the information that are not following the existing Croatian and international acts. The service user is obliged not to use the portal for publishing and passing of information that are supposed to be false, and the use of which might damage other users. The portal user must not publish or pass any promotional and advertising materials containing false information, incorrect allegations or statements. The portal user is obliged not to send or pass any promotional and advertising materials to other Internet users without their consent, and not to publish them at spots not designed for such materials. The service user must not publish any confidential information on a person, firm, service or other subject, and is obliged not to publish, send or pass any insulting, threatening, vulgar, racist or chauvinistic contents.
6) CroMaps reserves the right to inform its users by electronic mail or in written form, on changes, new services and other data related to CroMaps.
7) The portal user can terminate service use at any moment and for any reason, unless otherwise specified by contract concluded with CroMaps. Signing out from CroMaps service can be solicited exclusively in writing.
8) The portal user receives user's name and password, authorizing him to use CroMaps service. The service user is responsible for settling of costs of using the user's name and password, according to the current tariff of CroMaps service. Provided that, regardless of reason, the service user suspects of unauthorized use of its user's name and password, he is obliged to notify CroMaps shortly, and immediately upon notification, CroMaps will deny service use to that user's name and password. The user is responsible to CroMaps for all obligations occurring until the moment of notification on suspicion of unauthorized use. The user is also responsible for any unauthorized activities under his user name. The service user agrees to being temporarily denied service use during the period of checking his suspicions.
9) Prices of all products and services offered at this portal include value added tax (VAT). The user will pay to CroMaps collaborators for all products and services offered at this portal. In case the user is in debt to CroMaps, CroMaps is entitled to claim settlement by a court procedure. In that case, the user is obliged to settle all the costs proceeding from that action (costs of attorney, court costs etc)
10) The user has the possibility and right to ask for a detailed itemized statement of costs proceeding from portal use, as well as itemized statement of all services and products purchased under his user name on the portal. In writing. That service is additionally charged according to the current tariff of CroMaps.
11) In case the user does not receive confirmation of requested service for an unforeseen reason (disconnection of Internet and similar), within 24 hours from the moment of service request, the user can contact the competent service for supervision of services in electronic mode (or in a different manner, which will be indicated when selecting services), and check the current status of his reservation.
12) All the information on CroMaps portal, including its graphic layout, is owned by VA-COPY multimedia, joint stock company Zagreb, A.T.Mimare 8, and its partial or complete copying, that is, any use contrary to these Conditions represents a breach of the act on copyright.